Kheliyad 19 Chess Puzzle -15 Lessons I have Learned From Chess Puzzle. This is the 19 th part of the Kheliyad Chess Puzzle we have come up with to improve our chess skills. You try to solve this chess puzzle everyday. I’m sure you can play good chess.
15 Lessons I have Learned From Chess Puzzle
- Solving a chess puzzle makes the intellect brilliant
- Concentration increases from chess puzzles
- Develops logical thinking
- Increases imagination, creativity
- Can be studied independently without any help
- Efficiency increases
- Solving chess puzzles gives you self-motivation
- Success in chess is hard work
- There were advances in science and mathematics
- Solving chess puzzles is a technique
- Research attitudes increase
- You get the feeling that chess is an art
- Chess is a psychology experience
- Solving chess puzzles increases grades in the school curriculum
- There is happiness
Chess Puzzle No. 1
Mating attack. Can you solve?
Chess Puzzle No. 2
Can you solve? It’s a Trapping.
Chess Puzzle No. 3
White to play and Black collapse. can you solve?
Chess Puzzle No. 4
Beautiful move for White side. can you solve?
Leave a Reply