10 Small But Important Things To Observe In Chess Puzzle. This is the 20 th part of the Kheliyad Chess Puzzle we have come up with to improve our chess skills. You try to solve this chess puzzle everyday. I’m sure you can play good chess.
- Practice at least 100 puzzles daily.
- Observe the Chess puzzle.
- Find the weak side of the opponent King.
- See where your pieces on the chessboard can go.
- See which of your moves will force your opponent to play.
- Consider more than one trick.
- Calculate which moves your opponent can play after your move.
- Consider the options for how safe your King can be.
- Choose the best move that the opponent has to make a force move.
- Consider all the options to choose the best move.
Chess Puzzle No. 1
Interesting!! Can you solve?
Chess Puzzle No. 2
Can you solve? It’s a Discovery.
Chess Puzzle No. 3
White to play and Black collapse. can you solve?
Chess Puzzle No. 4
Beautiful move for White side. can you solve?